- Service Apartment
- Pricing & Accommodation
- Amenities and Attractions
- About Location
A hill-top villa at an altitude of 6500 ft above sea level in Gethia, Uttrakhand, is a perfect holiday destination for guests looking to satisfy their thrill for adventure along with their need to be in sync with nature’s tranquility. Loftily standing 6500 above sea level and just over an hour’s drive from Jim Corbett National Park, this three bedroom cottage in Nainital is a gift for travelers seeking to enjoy and explore nature in its most glorious form. It is private haven for those seeking solitude and a wonderful vacation spot for extended families.
The exalted views of the highest mountain range of the world is what makes this resort in Nainital a must visit destination for the travel thirsty. Park your vehicle and enter this elegant cottage to savor the vistas from every nook and corner. Then venture into nature’s lap to enjoy the hundreds of years old pines, silver oaks and deodars. Trek down the hill if you have the stamina or simply jaunt across the charming cottage for a nature walk.
The most attractive feature of this Gethia cottage near Nainital is that each of the three bedrooms, with an en-suite bathrooms, are located at different levels. Each bedroom of this cottage opens into a garden, terrace or balcony giving you the freedom to enjoy the crisp morning breeze or sights of mountain birds returning to nest. And each level has a cozy nook for you to read, write, play or be awed by the magnificence of the sun rises and sun sets.
Fishing, bird watching, horse riding, massage and aroma therapy, boat rides at nearby lakes and golf in Nainital Golf Club are some of the activities that you can plan yourself or have arranged on request. The courteous and well-trained staff is on hand to serve you and ensure that you leave with the promise of another visit. But before you bid adieu to the resort in Nainital, ask the staff to plan a bonfire and barbecue to tantalize your taste buds with local flavors.
Main 03 Bedroom Villa : Rs. 5000 per room per night inclusive of breakfast & dinner
- Rs. 1400 per bed per night for adults inclusive of breakfast & dinner (Anyone above 12 years will be counted as an adult)
- Rs. 950/- per bed per night for children between 06-12 years of age inclusive of breakfast & dinner
- Children below 06 years will not be charged for extra bed
The cottage comprises a total of 5 Double Bedrooms with attached bathrooms/geysers, big drawing and dining room, full fledged kitchen, gas stove, crockery/cutlery, a garden and parking.
3 Bedroom are part of the main cottage while another 2 Bedroom are part of the Annexe.
|Hot/Cold Running Water||Parking||Garden|
|Living Room||Satellite TV||Refrigerator|
|Meals on request||Towels and sheets are provided||Private sit-out|
|Naukuchiyatal||Golu Devta Temple||Hanuman Garhi Temple|
|Kainchi Dham Temple||Mukteshwar||Ranikhet|
How to Reach
By Rail : Ranikhet Express from Old Delhi Railway station with an overnight journey.
Kathgodam Shatabdi from Anand Vihar station early morning with six hours day journey.
Taxis will come up to Gethia readily.
By Road : The drive takes between 7 to 8 hrs, so an early start is recommended.
There are basically 2 routes that you can take while going to Nainital from Delhi.
Delhi to Nainital through Rampur: Delhi - Ghaziabad - Hapur - Garmukteshwar - Gajraula - Moradabad - Rampur - Haldwani - Kathgodam - Nainital
Delhi to Nainital through Kaladungi: Delhi - Ghaziabad - Hapur - Garmukteshwar - Gajraula - Moradabad - Tanda - Bazpur - Kaladungi - Nainital
*It is advisable to take the second route as road condition is much better.
About LocationGethia is a small village, 16 Kms from Nainital located at an altitude of 6500 ft above sea level. The cottage is surrounded by pine and oak trees, with beautiful views of the majestic Himalayan ranges all around.
Check On Google Map
View Larger Map
More accommodation options in Nainital and around:
- 3 Bedroom Lake view Vacation Cottage - Naukuchiyatal, Nainital
- 6 Bedroom Vacation Cottage in Gethia - Nainital
- 3 Bedroom Scenic Cottage in Ramgarh near Nainital
- 5 Bedroom Heritage Stone Cottage in Gethia - near Nainital
- 6 Bedroom Luxurious Cottage in Ramgarh near Nainital
- 8 Bedroom Heritage Cottage Retreat near Nainital in Bhowali
- 6 Bedroom Lake Edge Cottage in Naukuchiyatal, Nainital
- 3 Bedroom Serene Cottage in the Himalayas at Ramgarh - Nainital
- 4 Bedroom Perfect Lake Edge Cottages in Naukuchiyatal, Nainital
- 3 Bedroom Luxurious Cottage in Bhowali - Nainital
- 2 Bedrooms at a Homestay in Naukuchiatal
- 5 Bedroom Peaceful Panoramic Nainital Cottage
- 2 Bedroom Oakwood Cottage in Gethia near Nainital