- Service Apartment
- Golden Triangle - 6 Days/5 Nights, ( Delhi - Agra- Jaipur - Delhi)
Golden Triangle - 6 Days/5 Nights, ( Delhi - Agra- Jaipur - Delhi)
Check-in at any one the homestay options listed below: Mr. & Mrs. Shamnath’s homestay, Civil Lines Mr. & Mrs. Gupta’s homestay, Hauz Khas Mr. & Mrs. Chopra’s homestay, Defence Colony Ahtushi’s homestay, Vasant Kunj After check-in enjoy your lunch at any of the reputed eateries nearby or you can pre-inform your host if you would like to eat at home. In the afternoon visit India Gate, President's House and Gandhi Smriti (Museum) In the evening visit Dilli Haat the famous Indian handicrafts market. Have an early dinner at restaurants nearby or at the home stay with pre-intimation to the host
After morning breakfast, depart at 0900 AM on a historical tour of Delhi which comprises of a visit to: Red Fort and Chandni Chowk Enjoy lunch at Haldiram’s in Chandni Chowk popular for its vegetarian food or at Chor Bazaar Asaf Ali, Daryaganj popular for its Continental, Indian Non-vegetarian food. After lunch enjoy the rickshaw ride in Chandni Chowk and visit Spice Market and old by lanes of ancient Delhi. In the evening enjoy your drink at Imperial Hotel, Janpath and have dinner at famous United Coffee House in E Block Middle Circle or else at Kwality Restaurant at Parliament Street - Connaught place. Other sight-seeing options on Day 2 in Delhi: Visit Qutub Minar, Garden of Five Senses, Lotus Temple, Humayun’s Tomb, Akshardham Temple
After early morning breakfast depart on a 240 Km - 04 hour road journey to Agra. Upon arrival in Agra check-in at any of the homestay options listed below: Mr. & Mrs. Rajbansh’s homestay After lunch visit Agra Fort and in the evening enjoy the famous light & sound show at the Kalakriti Auditorium. A sound and light programme is held at the auditorium every evening highlighting the important events in the history of Mughal Era in India. * To book your tickets online for the show, please visit Kalakritonline.com or contact your host.
Early morning (6 AM) before breakfast visit Taj Mahal before it gets crowded and after breakfast depart on a 233 km – 04 hour road journey to Jaipur. Enroute visit Fatehpur Sikri Upon arrival in Jaipur check-in at any of the homestay options listed below: Jaideep & Archana’s homestay Colonel Kalra’s homestay Sandeep & Aparajita’s homestay In the evening visit Chowki Dhani a carnival area in the outskirts of Jaipur and enjoy the Rajasthani folk dance, puppet show, camel ride and traditional Rajasthani vegetarian dinner served on a tray made of leaves making it an authentic Indian dining experience. Day 05: Sight- seeing at Jaipur Visit Amer Fort, Jaigarh Fort & Nahargarh Fort Enjoy vegetarian lunch at Laxmi Mishthan Bhandar After lunch visit City Palace, Hawa Mahal & Jantar Mantar Enjoy dinner with your host by informing in advance
After morning breakfast depart on a 250 km – 05 hour road journey to Delhi
- Rate valid from 1st October to 31st March (excluding 20th Dec’13 to 10 Jan’14)
- Tour cost for two people on double/twin sharing basis Rs.69,990 / US $ 1272 / GBP 745
- Tariff valid from December 20th to January 10th
- Tour cost for two people on double/twin sharing basis Rs.99,470/- US $ 1800 / 1069
- Supplementary Charges applicable on Diwali (1st & 2nd Nov), X’ms Eve & New year Eve
Hotel Considered for this package:
- Kovalam : Travancore Heritage
- House Boat : Deluxe
- Kumarakom : Lemon Tree
- Thekkady : Tree Top
- Munnar : Tea Valley Resort
- Cochin : Killians Boutique Hotel
PACKAGE COST INCLUDES:
- Accommodation at Kovalam, Kumarakom,Thekkady ,Munnar & Cochin with breakfast.
- Accommodation at one bed room Deluxe AC House Boat with all meals.(AC applicable in the room only and from 9 PM to 6 AM)
- Transportation by AC Indigo Drivers allowances, parking and tolls.
- Sight seeing as per itinerary only
- Govt. taxes.
PACKAGE COST DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Any expense of personal nature
- Any meals or beverages other than specified
- Any entrance/activities at the sight seeing places
- Any Air/Train fares
- Minimum Cancellation is Rs. 1500 Per Person Per Tour.
- 25% Between 15-10 Days Before Tour Departure.
- 50% Between 10-05 Days Before Tour Departure.
- 75% Between 05-01 Days Before Tour Departure.
- 100% on the Same Day & No show.
- Cancellation charges as % of Total Tour Cost.
Note: - As per the Government directive, you are requested to produce your photo identity document such as Driving License/Voter ID Card/Passport/at the point of check in at the hotel. We appreciate your cooperation